AL7 CoatAid Supplement for Dogs and Cats
CoatAid is a high-grade, sustainably sourced marine lipid concentrate supplement. Marine lipids are rich in the Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs). Give half a teaspoon for each 10kg of body weight daily - this can be split into a morning and evening amount and must be given with food.
- High concentrate, cold pressed, marine omega-3 EFAs
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) - these omega-3 EFAs support a healthy body and skin and support natural anti-inflammation
- Lecithin is a natural source of phospholipids and supports EFAs intestinal absorption
- Zinc and Biotin support coat condition and nail bed growth
- Rosemary and Vitamin E to protect essential fatty acids from oxidation once opened
Marine Lipid Concentrate: 3000mg.Supplying
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) - 540mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) - 360mg, Lecithin - 1265mg, (supplying 304mg phosphatidylcholine and - 240mg phosphatidylinositol), Zinc (as gluconate) - 2.3mg, Rosemary Extract - 2.3mg, Biotin - 23mcg, Vitamin E (tocopherol acetate) - 45 IU.