AL7 JointAid Extra Strength with Turmeric Supplement for Medium-Large Dog
Available as a pack of 120 palatable beef-flavoured, chewable tablets to be given with food or given directly as a treat.
Initial Quantity (First 4-6 weeks)
- Small Dog: < 9.9kg: 1 Tablet per day
- Medium Dog: 10-19kg: 2 Tablets per day
- Large Dog: 20-39kg: 3 Tablets per day
- Extra Large Dog: > 40kg: 4 Tablets per day
- Small Dog: < 9.9kg: give half a Tablet per day
- Medium Dog: 10-19kg: give 1 Tablet per day
- Large Dog: 20-39kg: give 1 1/2 (one and a half) Tablets per day
- Extra Large Dog: > 40kg: give 2 Tablets per day
- Glucosamine HCl: basic building blocks for cartilage and joint fluid to support bone structures and normal joint motion
- Chondroitin sulphate: major component of healthy cartilage and joint fluid
- Turmeric and Boswellia serrata: plant extracts which are natural anti-inflammatories
- Vitamin C: most important water-soluble antioxidant to mop up damaging free-radicals
- Zinc & Manganese: important macro-minerals for cartilage and bone joint enzymes
- Glucosamine HCL 500mg
- Chondroitin Sulphate (90%) 440mg
- Boswellia Serrata 80mg
- Turmeric 50mg
- Vitamin C 50mg
- Zinc 30mg
- Manganese 2.5mg
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Huge improvementLast year my 9 year old Lab developed mild arthritis in his front toes which caused him to be very stiff. I tried very expensive injections at the vet and no improvement so I started researching supplements. My challenge was my dog also has an intolerance to protein and so there were many on the market that would have caused him to be unwell. Eventually I found AL7, I followed the instructions on the higher dose for the first few weeks then dropped to the recommended for his weight. After the first month you would not know that anything was wrong. Heâ€™s now 10 years old and runs around like a 10 month!
This has helped my elderly dogThis is easy to grind up and add to my dogâ€™s food. She has arthritis and it does seem to have helped her. Her legs seem less stiff since I have been giving the tablets to her.
Better than the well known leading brand!Tried this after I found another brand seemed to loose its effectiveness. This product has three times more of the main ingredients at least. My dogs mobility has greatly improved since changing them to this supplement.