Aktivait Capsules for Medium & Large Dog
AKTIVAIT is a nutraceutical supplement containing natural antioxidants and substances that support brain function.It can help to:
- Support your dog's vitality and energy
- Support memory and mental alertness
- Support your dog's quality of life
be sprinkled onto your dog's food or given whole.
Improvements from AKTIVAIT have been reported as early as 3-4 weeks after the start of supplementation but this will vary by age, breed and the severity of the changes present.
- Phosphatidylserine – a phospholipid, which helps to maintain normal cell membrane function
- Omega 3 fatty acids – eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- L-Carnitine – essential for cellular metabolism and healthy mitochondrial function
- Co-enzyme Q10 – used to aid energy production, also has potent antioxidant effects
- Selenium – an antioxidant and important mineral in maintaining natural cognitive function
- Vitamin E – a very potent antioxidant and lipid soluble vitamin with cell-protecting effects
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – a coenzyme used in mitochondrial metabolism, also has antioxidant effects.
|10 - 20kg|| |
21 - 40kg
|3 capsules |
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
SAVED OUR SPRINGERS ANXIETYOur 12 year old springer started having frightening signs of anxiety, often occuring at night time, the vet said it was dementia , she suggested aktivait . We started him off with one a day as he weighs 20kg, this was ok for a few months, then he started to have his anxiety attacks again. We now give him one in the morning and one at night, he has improved tremendously . His life has been transformed, and ours...
Bought on the advice of our dog's behaviouristWe initially bought Aktivait on the advice of our dog Meg's behaviourist to help (along with some other things) with her noise anxieties thought to be linked to old age decline. The capsules easily come apart to sprinkle the contents on food. Meg is definitely less stressed now.than she was.
Seems to help our old dogSeems to help our old dog - she is nearly 15 and still fairly alert.
Turned my dogs' life around!After it was discovered that at my Bull Terrier was showing signs of CCD (canine cognitive dysfunction) I looked into a number of supplements to help him and found Aktivait. I give him two tablets a day one in the morning and one in the evening for medium/large dogs. He has changed back into his old self and now at the grand age of 14 He is a happy dog once again. Great product.
Precautionary purchase for ageing dogHave been using these for several months after suspecting our ageing Rottie was beginning to struggle. Whilst using them she has improved but, like all supplements, whether it's the product or not we'll never know. Happy to continue though.