Beaphar Comfort Calming Diffuser Starter Kit for Cats
Beaphar CatComfort® uses pheromones, which are clinically proven in cats to promote feelings of reassurance, and reduces general anxiety caused by everyday stresses around the home in. 48ml refill lasts 30 days with continual use. Beaphar CatComfort® is a simple and effective solution to reducing problem behaviour in cats, such as inappropriate scratching and urination, or general feelings of anxiety. The easy to use refill is only suitable for use with Beaphar CatComfort® Calming Diffuser. Beaphar CatComfort® contains a copy of the naturally produced cat facial pheromone, which gives a continuous and reassuring message to let cats know that this a safe area for them to be in. Each refill is effective for up to 30 days.
- Refill for Beaphar CatComfort® contains pheromones; which are clinically proven to reduce problem behaviour
- Promotes feelings of reassurance and wellbeing
- Calms without sedating
- Lasts 30 days with continual use
May be fatal if swallowed. In cases of oral ingestion, contact poisons centre immediately. Do not induce vomiting and seek medical advice. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and hot surfaces - no smoking. Do not use near a naked flame or any incandescent material. Do not inhale. Avoid contact with eyes. Should accidental eye contact occur, rinse immediately with clean, fresh water and seek medical advice if irritation persists. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Always Fully Read The Product Information Before Use.DO
- Use the diffuser in the room your cat spends most of their time
- Use continuously, do not switch off when leaving the house
- Replace the refill reservoir with a new Beaphar CatComfort® Refill after 30 days, or when empty
- Replace the plug-in diffuser every six months, to ensure optimal performance
- Effective in an area up to 70m²
- Use with a 230V plug socket only
- Do not use with a multi-socket, extension cord, an adaptor or a converter
- Do not use a different diffuser brand with the Beaphar CatComfort® Refill reservoir
- Do not use near open windows/doors or drafts as this will reduce how well the diffuser works
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
CatsTried this product a couple of weeks ago and i was amazed, it worked straight away. One of my cats who had taken to staying out all the time came into the lounge, sat on my lap most of the evening then got into his basket. The first time in over a year. Will definitely carry on using this
Wasn't a good or effective as the felaway plug inGlad iv tried this product but I think il go bk to using felaway, that was such a lot stronger in the way I noticed the calmness in my scared of everything ginger Tom cat, took over a week for anything to happen with this 1, but I'd try anything for my boy cat.
UselessThis did absolutely nothing for my cat. I threw it in the bin.
Great service and quickMy Kitty Archie suffers with anxiety so we purchase the Beapher product for this. The order is always actioned and dispatched quickly, so there's no worries...
Burning SmellIâ€™ve purchased two of these recently. They are fine when first plugged in. Halfway down the bottle the unit gives off an overpowering burning smell and is really very hot to the touch. I unplugged the first, thinking it was maybe faulty. Itâ€™s happened exactly the same with the second. I shanâ€™t chance it again and wouldnâ€™t recommend.