Beaphar Comfort Calming Spray for Cats
Do not apply to animals. May be fatal if swallowed. In cases of oral ingestion, contact poisons centre immediately, do not induce vomiting and seek medical advice. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces and all sources of ignition – no smoking. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Do not inhale spray. Avoid contact with eyes. Should accidental eye contact occur, rinse immediately with clean, fresh water and seek medical advice if irritation persists. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Do not spray directly onto the animal. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Always Fully Read The Product Leaflet and Packaging Before Use
- Spray on an inconspicuous area to check for colour fastness
- Spray cat carriers 15 minutes before use
- Spray on cat flaps to encourage use
- Spray on targeted areas to help prevent marking or unwanted spraying
- Spray on window ledges to help reduce general anxiety caused by neighbourhood cats
- Don't spray scratching posts, scratching boxes or scratch mats as this may prevent your cat from using them
- Don't spray cat carriers while the cat is inside
- Don't spray directly onto the cat
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Great for calming cat downI bought this for a new cat I was told was nervous and shy but after only 24 hours with this on he came out to investigate - he is now the very opposite and very nosey and into everything - I will continue to use this when going to vets etc