Beaphar FIPROtec Spot On for Medium Dogs (10-20kg)
Beaphar FIPROtec Spot-On for Medium Dogs is an effective and affordable veterinary strength medicine to control fleas and ticks on your dog.
Kills fleas and ticks. Containing the well-known active ingredient fipronil, Beaphar FIPROtec Spot-On for Medium Dogs effectively kills fleas for up to five weeks and kills ticks for up to four weeks. Suitable for dogs from 8 weeks of age and weighing 10-20kg. All pets are at risks from fleas, even dogs that don't go outside very much, as we can bring them in on our clothes. It is important to establish a regular flea control routine for your pets and your home. 95% of the flea's lifecycle is in the home. When tackling a flea problem, in addition to treating your pet always use a household insecticide, such as Beaphar FLEAtec or Beaphar Extra Long Lasting Household Flea Fogger for your home.
Always fully read the product leaflet and packaging before use.
Do not use on dogs under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 10kg, as this could result in overdosing. Do not use on cats. Do not use on sick or convalescent animals. Do not use on pregnant or lactating bitches. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Should accidental eye contact occur, rinse immediately with clean, fresh water and seek medical advice if irritation persists. Do not smoke, eat or drink while handling the product. Do not allow children to play with your dog until the fur is fully dry. Fipronil may adversely affect aquatic organisms. Do not contaminate ponds, waterways or ditches with product or empty pipettes. Do not use on rabbits, as serious adverse reaction or even death could occur. Keep out of reach of children. For animal treatment only.
Easy-to-use spot-on for dogs weighing 20-40kg.
Weigh your dog carefully before application to ensure they weigh between 20-40kg. If your dog weighs more than 40kg, please use the Extra Large Dog pack. Do not remove the pipette from the foil blister until the product is ready to be used.
- Use the easy-peel corners to remove the pipette from its blister pack
- Holding the pipette upright, tap the neck section to ensure the contents fall back into the body of the pipette
- Carefully snip off the top of the pipette using scissors
- Part your dog's fur between the shoulder blades and place the tip of the pipette onto the skin
- Apply half the pipette between the shoulder blades and apply half at the base of the neck, directly onto the skin. Do not allow children to play with your pet until the fur is fully dry. For continuous protection, reapply Beaphar FIPROtec Spot-On for Large Dogs every four weeks
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Fiprotech flea treatmentI’m very dissatisfied with this product, I have given two month of treatment to my dog, she has more fleas on her now than when I first used it, it appears the fleas are immune to this product, I definitely won’t be buying this again.