Beaphar WORMclear for Large Dog upto 40kg
Beaphar WORMclear® for dogs are pork flavoured tablets which kill roundworms and tapeworms. To remain worm free adult dogs should be treated every 3 months.
Medicinal category: AVM GSL.
- Meaty flavour to make administration easier.
- Effective against all tapeworms including Echinococcus multilocularis.
- Do not give to cats, the cat product contains different active ingredients.
- For dogs over 40kg, 1 tablet per 10kg of bodyweight, however tablets can also be split in half, per 5kg of bodyweight.
- Also effective against whipworms and hookworms and Echinococcus multilocularis.
Detailed information on this veterinary medicine is available in the data sheet here and instructions will be included with the product. If you have questions about the use of this veterinary medicine, please contact us at [email protected] or speak to your vet. Further information about veterinary medicines can be obtained from the Veterinary Medicines Directorate or on the datasheet on NOAH(National Office of Animal Health).
As this is a veterinary medicine our Vet Team may on occasion contact you to
ensure that this product is suitable for your pet.
Due to regulatory law and safety reasons this product cannot be returned after delivery and is excluded from our returns policy and exempt from the usual cool-off period.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
For animal treatment only. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical advice and show the package leaflet or carton to the physician. Wash hands after administration of tablets.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Not for me but for my dogs.Cannot really leave a review as I don't use wormer. But my 2 Collies ate them tablets so I assume they are ok lol.