Bob and Lush Hypoallergenic Grain-free Adult Dry Dog Food - 60% Delicious Duck Kibble
· MOUTH WATERING 60% FRESHLY PREPARED DUCK. Exquisitely succulent, super tasty kibble!
· NATURAL FOOD. No gluten, grain, artificial preservatives or sweeteners
· COMPLETE FOOD. With everything your dog needs
Our kibble is a delicious natural food, made with 60% duck.
The food is particularly well suited to discerning dogs, and each kibble is coated in duck liver to make it super tasty, which is especially critical for picky dogs!
Health is as important as taste, and our food is made with juicy fresh vegetables. The kibble is gluten free, grain free and free from artificial preservatives, colorants, and sweeteners.
Plenty of omega 3 and 6 for a shiny coat
This kibble is rich in fatty acids with omega 6 (2%) and 3 (1%). Unlike most ordinary dog food brands that use non-specified fat sources such as animal fat, poultry fat, vegetable oil or generic fish oil, this kibble contains quality duck fat (2%).
No harmful ingredients
· NO artificial preservatives
· NO colourings
· NO sweeteners
· NO soya
· NO wheat
· NO eggs
· NO dairy
It’s packed full of 100% goodness instead, with vitamins, minerals, yeast, linseed, yucca extract, prebiotics and amino acids.
Properly hypoallergenic with only one source of meat
This kibble is hypoallergenic. Many dogs are allergic to common types of meat (like chicken and beef), and so we’ve also gone the extra mile to ensure that the only meat in this kibble is fresh duck. You can be sure that you are not feeding your dog ‘hidden’ meats with generic names such as ‘poultry meal’, ‘meat by-products’ or ‘animal derivatives’.
Composition: Fresh duck (55%), Potatoes (24%), Peas (10%), Duck fat (3%), Duck stock (2%), Brewer's yeast (1%), Beet pulp (1%), Linseed (1%), Sunflower oil (0.6%), Minerals, Vitamins, Yucca schidigera extract (0.3%), FOS (0.1%), MOS (0.1%).
Additives (per kg):
Vitamins & minerals: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,200 IU, Vitamin E 135 mg.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 342 mg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 309 mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 285 mg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate 112 mg, Cupric chelate of amino acids hydrate 51 mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 41 mg, Ferrous chelate of amino acids hydrate 21 mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.58 mg, Sodium selenite 0.51 mg.
Amino acids: D-L methionine 1,685 mg, Taurine 1,000 mg, L-Carnitine 500 mg.
Analytical constituents: Crude protein 25%, Crude oil & fats 17%, Crude ash 10%, Crude fibres 4%, Omega 6 2%, Calcium 1%, Phosphorus 1%, Omega 3 1%.
· Fresh duck (55%): high quality source of animal protein.
· Potatoes (24%): an easily digested carbohydrate.
· Peas (10%): added protein and fibre source.
· Sugar beet pulp (1%): a natural blend of digestible and indigestible fibres promoting intestinal health.
· Duck fat (3%): a high quality extremely palatable fat.
· Duck digest (2%): we've coated our food with a blend of duck offal to make it super tasty.
· Brewer's yeast (1%): an added protein source, with an excellent B vitamin profile.
· Linseed (1%): provides essential fatty acids.
· Vitamins & Minerals: essential to provide a complete balanced diet.
· Yucca schidigera extract (0.3%): a natural deodorizer.
· Prebiotics MOS (0.1%) and FOS (0.1%): prebiotics to help promote healthy bacteria in the gut.
· Vitamin A: Necessary for vision; growth; immune function; foetal development; cellular differentiation; healthy skin and coat.
· Vitamin D3: Maintenance of mineral status; skeletal development; phosphorus balance; necessary to absorb calcium in the intestine.
· Vitamin E: defence against oxidative damage.
· Calcium: Necessary for the formation of bone and teeth, nerve transmission, muscle contractions.
· Phosphorus: Required for skeletal structure, DNA, RNA structure; energy metabolism.
· Magnesium: Needed to allow enzymes to function; hormone secretions; nerve cell membrane interface.
· Potassium: Required to allow the nerve impulse transmissions to perform; acid base balance; enzyme reactions; energy metabolism.
· Iron: Required to allow Haemoglobin and myoglobin synthesis; energy metabolism; enzymes in respiration.
· Copper: Necessary to form connective tissue; iron metabolism; blood cell formation and defence against oxidative stress.
· Zinc: Required for enzyme function; protein and carbohydrate metabolism; skin function and wound healing.
· Manganese: Helps enzyme reactions; bone development; cartilage formation; neurological function and carbohydrate and fat metabolism.
· Selenium: Helps the dog's defence against oxidative damage by protecting the cell membrane; improve immune response.
|Dog Size||Weight(kg)||Per Day(g)|
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Best ever !My 2 dogs love this kibble and cant wait for it to be served. It is so popular that I have to fix the lid on my storage container or they would help themselves to it. Only wish that this product could be available in a larger size kibble for my newfoundland (not that she worries) she just loves it as it is!!
Great kibble!I stopped using this product for a cheaper brand, I soon saw sense! My dog loves it and I know it’s better for him, win!win!
Dogs delightMy huskies love this kibble and demand it (if you are a husky owner, you'll know what I mean) every evening