Bob and Lush Hypoallergenic Grain-free Adult Wet Dog Food in Tins – 70% Luscious Lamb
· THE FAMOUS BOB & LUSH WET FOOD
· SERIOUSLY APPETISING 70% LAMB All the lamb in our recipe is freshly prepared
· NATURAL FOOD. No gluten, grain, artificial preservatives or sweeteners
· COMPLETE FOOD. With everything your dog needs
Bob & Lush is the best quality food your dog can get.
70% lamb in this recipe. We don’t use rendered meats or derivatives but whole chunks of lamb! This wet food is rich in omega fatty acids and is hypoallergenic, meaning it has a lower tendency to provoke an allergic reaction and keep your dog’s coat as shiny as possible.
No harmful ingredients
· NO artificial preservatives
· NO colourings
· NO sweeteners
· NO soya
· NO wheat
· NO eggs
· NO dairy
It’s packed full of 100% goodness instead, with vitamins, minerals, yeast, linseed, yucca extract, prebiotics and amino acids.
Properly hypoallergenic with only one source of meat
This wet food is hypoallergenic. Many dogs are allergic to common types of meat (like chicken and beef), and so we’ve also gone the extra mile to ensure that the only meat in this wet food is fresh lamb. You can be sure that you are not feeding your dog ‘hidden’ meats with generic names such as ‘poultry meal’, ‘meat by-products’ or ‘animal derivatives’.
Composition: Lamb meat, Lamb heart, Lamb liver, Lamb tripe (together 70%), Lamb broth (23%), Carrots (5%), Minerals (1%), Linseed oil (1%).
Additives (per kg):
Vitamins: Vitamin A 3000IU, Vitamin D3 200IU, Vitamin E 30mg.
Trace elements: Zinc sulphate monohydrate 15mg, Manganese sulphate monohydrate 3mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 0.8mg, Sodium selenite 0.03mg.
Technical additive (gelling agent): Cassia gum 1,000mg.
Analytical constituents: Crude protein 12%, Crude oils and fats 8%, Crude ash 2%, Crude fibres 0.4%, Moisture 74%, Calcium 0.4%, Phosphorus 0.3%.
· 70% Fresh Lamb - Lamb meat, Lamb heart, Lamb liver, Lamb tripe: High quality fresh lamb - easy to digest and a great protein source
· Lamb broth (23%): juicy lamb gravy making the food tasty and delicious
· Carrots (5%): gentle fibre source
· Minerals (1%): essential to provide a complete balanced diet
· Linseed oil (1%): contains omega 3 oils that may help provide a shiny coat
· Vitamin A: Necessary for vision; growth; immune function; foetal development; cellular differentiation; healthy skin and coat
· Vitamin D3: Maintenance of mineral status; skeletal development; phosphorus balance; necessary to absorb calcium in the intestine
· Vitamin E: Defence against oxidative damage
· Cassia gum: this is a natural gelling agent to help thicken the product
|Dog Size||Weight||Grams Per Day|
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
6 happy shichonsWe have been using Bob and lush for a while now every time I put the dishes on the floor they go absolutely nuts like they haven't been fed for a month. Even smells good I put a bit of warm water on top of the biscuits makes a nice gravy... Dinner time last about one minute.. More expensive than any on the market but it is outstanding quality. We give our dogs this food 2 times a week.