Catit 2.0 Super Circuit Cat Toy
The Catit Senses 2.0 combines the Catit Senses 2.0 Play Circuit with the Catit Senses 2.0 Wave Circuit for a maximum amount of fun. The special peek-a-boo cover stimulates cats to chase and swat the ball, which quickly adds up to hours of entertainment!
- 100+ layouts!
- No need to track down stray balls around the house
- Easy to assemble and clean
- Made of BPA-Free materials
- Play circuit for cats of any ages
- 8 curved sections
- 2 straight sections
- 2 end pieces
- 1 ball
Caution: Please do not leave unsupervised with your pet. Proper supervision is advised when playing with all toys to ensure no accidental swallowing. This toy should be regularly inspected to ensure there is no damage. If any damage is seen the toy should then be discarded.
- Flat elements: These allow the ball to gather speed
- Raised sections: these heights and levels provide variety of movement
- With more than 100 different designs: the play circuit can be assembled in a range of different forms, to keep your cat entertained in the long term
- Openings in the tunnel cover: to stimulate your cat's hunting instinct
- Compatible: can be used in combination with other Catit Senses 2.0 products
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Great for keeping kittens amused3 month old kitten loves it. Being able to change the shape is great to keep her from getting bored ! Will be buying add ons for it from the Catit range for sure
Great toy at a great priceWe are looking forward to adding bits to the set. A good toy for a gr was t price
Looks impressiveThis takes up quite a lot of space, but it's good because you can build it to the shape of your room and/or furniture. My cat is quite hard to please and I think he would probably take more interest if there was a ball that would move by itself intermittently. I think he'd love it if it was weighted or battery powered and slightly more tactile. This is hard plastic and so I'm just not sure it encourages play. The holes are quite small and I think if they were longer and there was less of a tunnel aspect he might be more interested in that as well. It's a shame. It's a good basic idea, but just not that well thought through. Maybe some cats would love it.
Great amusement for kittensOur kitten loves this toy and has spent ages playing with. Even our adult cat gave it a go
Kittens like itBought this a while ago and the kittens seem to enjoy it. The ball gets stuck at times but overall a good buy.