Cesar Classic Terrine Adult Wet Dog Food - Chicken & Turkey
Complete Wet pet food for adult dogs.
Cesar Dog Food Classic Terrine with tender chicken and turkey dog food in jelly is a succulent, hearty and 100% complete meal, carefully prepared with healthy, natural ingredients that your dog will simply adore. A complete dog food to ensure your dog enjoys a whole host of nutrients to keep them happy and healthy, all in a tasty wet dog food.
- 100% complete & balanced wet dog food made with high quality ingredients
- Our cesar dog food comes in recyclable packaging, helping our environment
- No added sugar, artificial colours or flavours.
- Just pure, tasty, tender turkey and chicken dog food
- Cesar dog food provides locked in freshness, meaning your dog will enjoy tasty dog food in jelly just as it's meant to taste
- Complete dog food made with quality, natural ingredients, designed to provide your dog with a healthy and nutritious meal
Composition: Meat and animal derivatives (55%, of which 95% natural*, including 4% chicken liver, 4% turkey), cereals, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, herbs, *natural ingredients
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 10.0, Fat Content: 5.0, Inorganic Matter: 2.3, Crude Fibre: 0.50, Moisture: 80.5.
Nutritional Additives (per kg): Vitamin D3: 250 IU, Copper (Copper(Ii) Sulphate Pentahydrate): 1.1mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate, Anhydrous): 0.23mg, Iron (Iron(Ii) Sulphate Monohydrate): 3.0mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate, Monohydrate): 1.8mg, Zinc (Zinc Sulphate, Monohydrate): 16.2mg.
Technological Additives:Cassia gum: 2000mg, Sodium Nitrite: 12.8mg.
A 5kg dog requires 2 1/2 - 2 3/4 trays daily, a 10kg dog requires 4 - 4 1/2 trays daily, a 15kg dog requires 5 1/2 - 6 trays daily. Replace one tray with 33 - 40g dry food. Allow a transition phase, adjust amounts and divide it into meals according to your pet's needs. Visit our website or call our Consumer Careline for feeding information. Fresh water should always be available. Serve food at room temperature, surplus food can be chilled for up to 2 days.