Cimicat Kitten Milk Substitute Cat Food
The ideal milk substitute for cats and kittens at all life stages.
- Natural food for cats and kittens
- Improves digestive health
- Promotes a healthy, sleek cost
- Helps to build natural defence against illness
- Recommended by leading vets
- Cimicat is a scientifically prepared food for cats of all ages. It helps to give a smooth sleek coat and promotes good health. Cimicat ensures the proper rearing of orphan kittens or those in large litters and nourishes cats of all ages. Cimicat provides the pregnant and lactating queen with essential substances for nutrition and growth
Composition: Spray dried skimmed milk, specially selected vegatable oils and fats, spray dried milk albumin, spray dried whey products, fractionated lecithin emulsifier, l.lysine, d.l methionine, l.threonine, taurine, permitted anti-oxidants bht & sha.
Nutritional Additives (per kg): Protein: 33%, Fat: 22%, Ash: 6%, Vitamin A: 40,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D: 8,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E: 250mg/kg Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Iodine, Selenium B1, B2, B6, B12, A, C, D, E, Nicotinamide, Calcium Panthothenate, Folic Acid, Orotic Acid, Choline Chloride, Biotin.
Boil water and allow to cool to a maximum of 40 Degrees C (lukewarm/tepid). Mix one level scoop of powder (5g) with two level scoops of water (20g) i.e 1 part powder to 2 parts water by volume. This makes 25ml of liquid Cimicat.
Cats and kittens at all life stages.
For young kittens, ensure that all feeding equipment is kept clean and sterile. Quantities of prepared milk must be stored in a fridge and used within 24 hours. Required amounts for subsequent feeds should be warmed to 38 Degrees C (100 Degrees F). Always mix thoroughly; a whisk or a household blender may be useful.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Best Iâ€™ve triedAs a breeder, I want to ensure that best start in life is provided. Iâ€™ve used Cimicat for a while now, after being introduced by our vet. Itâ€™s accepted by all kittens of all ages, they go between mum and bottle easily, there have been no constipation or diarrhoea issues. Just lots of full bellied kittens.