Doc & Phoebe 3 Mice Indoor Hunting System Cat Toy
- Encourage natural behaviour
- Manage food intake
- Slow feed aids better digestion & keeps cats active and stimulated.
Each Doc & Phoebe's Indoor Hunting Feeder Includes:
- 1 Trainer complete with multiple dispensing holes
- 3 Feeders each with two dispensing holes - designed for any size kibble
- 3 Feeder Skins to simulate the tactile feel of prey allowing your cat to grab, claw and use its teeth as it would in the hunt
- 1 Scoop to hold 1.6 tablespoons (approx. 1/6th the daily ration of an average 10-pound cat)
Caution: Proper supervision is advised when playing with all toys to ensure no accidental swallowing. This toy should be regularly inspected to ensure there is no damage. If any damage is seen the toy should then be discarded.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
My cat loves theseI ordered these some what sceptically as my cat already had a treat ball which is wasn't too keen on. It comes with a trainer to get the cat used to getting the food out - yeh my cat ignored the food in the trainer, so i tried his biscuits in the mice and he instantly knew what to do. I now only feed him his biscuits in his mice and he lets me know everyday when its time to put the mice out for him to find! He loves these and they are worth the money, they can be cleaned and are durable.
He loves them!These turned out to be a great purchase...wonderful to watch my indoor cat in full hunting mode and so stimulated in this way. Would recommend the 3mouse set as it enhances the thrill of the hunt!