Drontal Tasty Bone Wormer Tablets for Small and Medium Dogs (2 to 20kg)
Drontal Tasty Bone worming tablets work fast to kill every type of intestinal worm commonly found in UK dogs, giving you peace of mind that you are helping keep internal parasites away from your pet and family.
- Kills all types of intestinal worms commonly found in UK dogs (Inc. Roundworms, Whipworms, Hookworms and Tapeworms)
- Tasty bone, meat flavoured tablets - a treat to give with or without food
- Vet strength formula, fast and effective worming treatment for dogs
- Winner of “best worming product” for dogs - As voted for by readers of Your Dog magazine
- Highly effective and fast-acting treatment for worms in dogs
- Drontal Dog Tasty Bone is meat flavoured, to make worming easy
- Can be given any time - with food or on an empty stomach
To ensure that you read the most up to date information about this product, please check the VMD's Product Information Database.
Each tablet contains 150mg febantel, 50mg pyrantel (equivalent to 144mg pyrantel embonate) and 50mg praziquantel.
Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients. Do not use during the 1st and 2nd third of pregnancy.
Dogs can pick up worms without you even realising it, as they often show few, if any, noticeable signs of infection and they can steal the valuable nutrients your dog needs to live a happy and healthy life. If left untreated, worms can lead to serious health complications for you and your family. Drontal Dog Tasty Bone Tablets are highly-effective and make worming easy. You might not know if your dog has intestinal worms, but you can trust Drontal to help combat them.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Easy to giveMy dog wolfs them down like treats but she's not a fussy eater. I've been using Drontal for my dogs for over 12 years.
Excellent serviceI have bought several items and have been very happy with my purchases and service
Dogs best friendI always buy Drontal worm tablets as they are the ideal size ,small bone shaped and easy to mix in the food undetected by my dogs.One less thing to worry about peace of mind with Drontal.
Great productAlways use this for my 6 year old collie and does the job
Easy way to worm a dogMuch easier than trying to get them to take a tablet - my dog thinks theyâ€™re treats and is happy to eat them