Eukanuba Gluten-free Giant and Large Adult Dry Dog Food - Salmon & Rice
Eukanuba Adult Dry Dog Food Large Breed Rich in Salmon & Barley with a hint of Spinach, will transform your dog's dinner time thanks to our delicious, succulent Norwegian Salmon, which is carefully blended with a host of high quality and natural ingredients. Full of pure taste, our freshly prepared Salmon is naturally rich in healthy omega-3's and protein making it the ideal food for dogs with a dull or dry skin and coat.
- Wheat Free
- No GMO's
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No soya or fillers
- Natural sources of omega 6 & 3 fats for healthy skin & coat
- Helpful For Weight Control
- With Spinach: a natural source of iron
- Tailored fibre blend including prebiotic FOS & beet pulp to help support healthy digestion
- With L-Carnitine, a natural substance which can help metabolise fat manage weight
- Glucosamine to help maintain healthy joints and calcium to help maintain strong bones
- Special kibble shape together with unique DentaDefense to help keep teeth clean and healthy
Composition: Salmon (14.2%), dried chicken & turkey (a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate), barley (14.2%), maize, oats, sorghum, fish meal, dried beet pulp (2.6%), pork fat, sunflower oil, chicken gravy, minerals (including sodium hexametaphosphate 0.35%), fructooligosaccharides (0.25%), dried spinach (0.1%), brewer's dried yeast, glucosamine (from animal tissues) (0.04%).
Analytical Constituents: Protein: 23%, Fat Content: 13%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 3.5%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.77%, Crude Ash: 6.7%, Crude Fibre: 2.1%, Calcium: 1.35%, Phosphorus: 1.09%.
|Body Weight||Daily Amount grams/day|
When feeding for the first time, gradually introduce Eukanuba into your dog’s diet over a period of 4 days. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level. Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Sensitive tummiesI have two Bassets who have sensitive tummies and so far so good and I will buy this product again.
great for digestive problemsStarted this diet mix following advice from my veterinary nurse and have seen a real improvement in the pets overall health
My dogs love itI brought it 3 weeks ago and can see the difference with my dogs