Ever Clean Lavender Clumping Cat Litter
Ever Clean Lavender scented clumping cat litter with paw activated fragrance releases a fresh scent when the cat litter tray is in use. Made with superior clumping clay, it traps, locks and eliminates odour from urine and faeces through activated carbon technology. Keep your home and your litter tray fresh and create an environment of wellbeing for your cat with Ever Clean Lavender clumping cat litter.
- HIGHLY ABSORBENT CLUMPING CAT LITTER: Specially formulated clumping cat litter that prevents liquid waste from reaching the bottom of the litter tray where odours can form
- FRESH LAVENDER SCENT: provides continuous freshness for your cat litter tray and home
- PROPRIETARY ACTIVATED CARBON TECHNOLOGY: traps and locks in odour rather than masking it, eliminating urine, faecal and ammonia odour on contact
- PAW ACTIVATED FRAGRANCE: only releases scent when the litter box is in use
- LONG-LASTING: 10L boxes last for up to two months*, meaning less litter box changes and saving you money
- *Based on laboratory results (Average daily urine volume for average size domestic cats)
Fill litter box with 7cm of Ever Clean. An average litter box requires 5L volume. Scoop out clumps of waste, the rest of the litter stays fresh. Dispose of waste with household refuse. Do not flush in the toilet. Simply add more Ever Clean to replace what you scoop out.
Cats, Clumping Cat Litter
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Good productsOrdered these items on a regular basics never had any trouble getting it
Nice smellHas a strong lavender smell - however the cat is happy to use it and it clumps well.
Best cat litter!Have bought before (Â£10 more via another well known online retailer). Delighted to find it at this price. Best performing I have found for two cats. Some trail but no smell and easy to clean. Lasts a long time. Great delivery service. Only slight issue is that they are wrapped in plastic but it does state that it is fully recyclable.
The best litter on the market.We have brought 3 lots of this now and i wouldn't use any other, its a little more in price but it works completely clumps everything eliminating all smells. And its so easy to scoop and sift saving on litter. I have 7 cats and a 10L lasts a week.
Great stuff!!My cat loves this cat litter, so much so that when it's clean, he will go for a sleep in his litter tray! No smell, and clumps so well you can just remove the waste.