Ever Clean Multi-Crystals Clumping Cat Litter
Ever Clean Multi Crystals combines Ever Cleans unscented clumping cat litter formula with ultra-absorbent silica crystals, mixed and bonded with the granules to immediately soak up wetness and stop odours from forming at the bottom of the cat litter tray. Now you can keep your home fresh and create an environment of wellbeing for your cat with Ever Clean Multi Crystals clumping cat litter.
- Highly Absorbent Multi Crystals Cat Litter with Silica Gel: Immediately absorbs wetness and eliminates extra strong urine, faecal and ammonia odours from cats with urine problems
- Unscented: This fragrance-free formula is made for cats and people sensitive to scent
- Multi Crystals Work Together with Clumping Clay: To create tight clumps that prevent liquid waste from reaching the bottom of the cat litter box where odours can form
- Proprietary Activated Carbon Technology: Traps and locks in odour rather than masking it, eliminating urine, faecal and ammonia odour on contact
- Long-Lasting: 10l boxes last for up to two months*, meaning less litter box changes and saving you money
**Based on laboratory results (Average daily urine volume for average size domestic cats).
As with all cat litters, it is recommended that pregnant women and immunosuppressed persons avoid contact with soiled litter due to the risk of toxoplasmosis.
Fill litter box with 7cm of Ever Clean. An average litter box requires 5L volume. Scoop out clumps of waste, the rest of the litter stays fresh. Dispose of waste with household refuse. Do not flush in the toilet. Simply add more Ever Clean to replace what you scoop out.
Recommended for cats, clumping cat litter.
Cats, Clumping Cat Litter
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Best Litter I've UsedOver the years I've probably tried every cat litter that exists and EverClean Multicrystal is the best by far. Smell is reduced to virtually zero, it clumps really well making tray cleaning simple although I recommend using it deeper than suggested, and the cats like using it. A box lasts for ages in my multicat household.
DisappointingI usually use Catsan. I have two cats. I was quite impressed by the write up of the product but found it awful. It's clogged up like cement. I followed the instructions but not impressed. I had to use more in the end. I've gone back to tried and tested Catsan.