Feliway Friends Starter Kit Diffuser
- FELIWAY FRIENDS is the new product of the FELIWAY brand which is the number one in the behavioural range.
- Only product clinically proven to help reduce conflicts and aggression between housemate cats.
- Results can be seen in one week
- Covers area 50-70m2
Signs of conflict and aggression between your cats can include:
- Staring / stalking at each other
- Hissing, growling, spitting
- Blocking each other
There can also be less visible signs of conflict such as:
- Fleeing from housemate cats
- Avoidance in response to housemate cat
- One cat remaining hidden
FELIWAY® FRIENDS is a synthetic copy of the cat appeasing pheromone (CAP) which is naturally produced by the mother after giving birth. This pheromone helps to create a bond between her and her kittens and creates a harmonious environment where her kittens feel safe.
FELIWAY FRIENDS has the same effect when used in the home and has been shown to help housemate cats live in harmony together.
FELIWAY FRIENDS is available as a 30 day plug in diffuser and refill. The diffuser should be plugged into the room where the cat spends most of its time. Continue to use the product until conflicts subside.
The diffuser should be plugged into the room where the cat spends most of its time. Continue to use the product until conflicts subside.
Alongside using FELIWAY FRIENDS we also recommend the following:- Ensure that you have enough food bowls for all the cats in your household. Place the bowls at different heights to avoid all the cats eating in the same place (you can utilise tops of shelves or chairs for example).
- Make sure you have a litter tray for each cat in the household plus 1 extra in different places around your home. It is important to check your cat's preferences as older cats may not be able to access the same litter trays as easily as younger more agile cats.
- Provide escape routes that are available all the time for your cats, as well as hiding places for them to bolt to, should they need them. Remember, when a cat is stressed, scared or wants some privacy, they like areas they can go to that are warm, quiet, safe and most importantly where they can be alone.
- To avoid any unwanted cat visitors entering your home, you can fit a microchip cat flap that will only allow your cats in and out of the household.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
New cat.We introduced a 13 years old rescue cat into our multi-pet household at the beginning of December. She seems to be settling in now and is beginning to spend more time in the living room instead of in her bolthole upstairs. Our two resident cats have been less unwelcoming than we thought they would be. I am sure that the Feliway is helping.
CatsI've had these plugged in for about a week and a half and nothing has changed. There's still unrest in the cats and one of them has started spraying since I got them, this may or may not be related. I'm going to give it the full month as it nay just take time. I would recommend this to try especially at this price.
Some progress with our cats but too soon to sayWe have two cats Strays half-brothers now 5 years old Over the last six months or so their play fighting has become quite vicious I think there is some improvement now and hope this continues
Great to ease tension between catsI bought this two weeks ago so my new kitten will feel at ease when we get him but my two cats are getting on better with it in.
Quick deliveryMy cats are both happy with this food, they find it tasty. Quick delivery, great servicw