Henry Wag Dog Drying Bag
The Henry Wag microfibre Dog Drying bag removes dirt and water from a dog's coat. Use after wet walks to enclose your dog to wick away the water and dirt leaving your dog clean and dry.
The Dog Drying bag from Henry Wag is made from highly absorbent microfibre material which is effective at removing dirt and water from a dog's coat. Use after wet walks to enclose your dog to wick away the water and dirt leaving your dog clean and dry. Ideal for use on soggy doggy's after wet, muddy walks to protect car and home interiors. Fast drying for reduced odour. Active dogs who love getting wet. Eliminating the Dirty Dog Effect.
- Highest quality microfibre
- Prevents the spread of dirt and water
- Easy to dress
- Zip and velcro for secure fastening
- Quick Drying
- To dress your dog, open the zip and spread the open bag on the floor. Ask your dog to sit on the material, then pull the blue strip around the dog's neck and fasten loosely to secure in place. Zip the bag closed to contain your dog
- Ensure you dog is calm and comfortable when in the bag. If used in a car, ensure the dog is secured or restrained as required by law
- Remove the bag once the dog's fur is dry
- Take care to clean the legs and paws thoroughly to remove all dirt carrying potentially harmful bacteria