Hill's Prescription Diet Joint Care j/d Adult/Senior Dry Dog Food - Chicken
100% Guaranteed for quality, consistency and taste or your money back.
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Canine is proven to support the metabolism of joints in osteoarthritis with the right balance of healthy nutrients, EPA (a specific omega-3 oil) and total omega 3 fatty acids.
- Proven to support the metabolism of joints in osteoartritis
- Helps maintain joint cartilage thanks to high levels of EPA (a specific omega-3 fatty acid from fish oil) and glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate from natural sources.
- High in omega-3 fatty acids to soothe tissues and ease aching joints.
- High in eicosapentaenoic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid to help maintain healthy cartilage.
- High in glucosamine and chondroitin (dry food only) to provide the building blocks of cartilage.
Any pet being fed a Prescription Veterinary Diet should be assessed by their vet at least every 6 months to ensure it continues to meet their nutritional needs.
Should your pet's health deteriorate in any way on starting a Prescription Diet seek veterinary advice immediately.
By adding this product to your basket to you acknowledge that you have read and understand all of the above information.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry Grams|
|2 kg||46 - 60 g|
|5 kg||85 - 120 g|
|10 kg||145 - 205 g|
|20 kg||245 - 340 g|
|30 kg||335 - 460 g|
|40 kg||415 - 575 g|
|50 kg||490 - 680 g|
|60 kg +||10 - 15g per kg|
Guidelines only: adjust values to maintain optimal body weight.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Great resultsSince recommended by vet, results are impressive The odd bag I have found the contents to be dusty towards the bottom
Must be tastyGood quality food Our 8yr old Border Collie loves it Very prompt delivery...thanks
Very good for elderly dog with joint problemsI have been buying this product for at least the last 5 years and this has helped with the joint problems of my Labrador .
Great Food. anoying deliveryThis is an amazing dog food, my 13 year old springer collie x with arthritis cant do without it now, His life improved on this dog food.
My dog loves itMy vet recommend after my 5 year old collie was diagnosed with hip dysplasia. She's really enjoying the food...doesn't lift her head until her bowl is empty