Hill's Science Plan Kitten <1 Dry Cat Food - Tuna
Hill's Science Plan Kitten dry cat food is specially formulated for the development needs of kittens, so they get the best start in life & grow to their full potential.Supports immunity & healthy growth in kittens. DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development. Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth.
- A dry food with DHA from fish oil to support healthy brain and eye development in kittens
- A source of high-quality protein to help young cats build lean muscle
- Provides balanced minerals to give you kitten strong bones and healthy teeth
- Mix up your kitty's meal time by trying our adult pouch formulas available in a variety of flavours
- Made with high quality ingredients
- Veterinarian Recommended
Composition: Chicken and turkey meal, maize, animal fat, tuna meal, maize gluten meal, digest, flaxseed, minerals, dried beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Fibre: 1.2%, Crude Ash: 7.3%, Calcium: 1.4%, Fat Content: 24.1%, Magnesium: 0.1%, Phosphorus: 1.1%, Sodium: 0.48%, Potassium: 0.82%, Protein: 37.3%, DHA: 0.15%.
Nutritional Additives (per kg): Vitamin D3: 878 IU, Vitamin A: 8,556 IU, Beta-Carotene: 1.5mg, Vitamin C: 90mg, Vitamin E: 600mg.
|Kitten Age Body Weight||1-3 Months ||4-6 Months ||7-12 Months |
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
perfect for my kittenOur vet recommended Hill's for our kitten and our cat has been very happy with it for 5 months now, I tried to switch to other brands but always return to this as he really prefers Hill's. I alternate between chicken and tuna flavours and both go down well with our 9 month old kitten.