Iams for Vitality Light in Fat Adult Dry Dog Food - Chicken
IAMS for Vitality Light in Fat for all breed adult and senior dogs is a 100% complete and balanced expert nutrition that helps to support your dog's 7 signs of healthy vitality whilst managing your canine companion's weight. All of this packed into a tasty recipe with 69% animal protein (out of total protein) for your pet to enjoy every day.
Dog food for overweight dogs with up to 85% of animal protein to support 7 signs of healthy vitality, Antioxidant blend with Vitamin E to help support the immune system of your dog, Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels for healthy teeth, Dog food lovingly developed with vets and over 70 years experience, Wheat free pet food with no fillers, artificial colours, flavours or GMOs.
- Supporting 7 signs of healthy vitality
- IAMS for Vitality Light in Fat with fresh chicken for adult and senior dogs of all breed sizes is a 100% complete and balanced pet food that nourishes your dog's healthy vitality
- Contains 30% less fat vs. IAMS Dog adult small and medium with fresh chicken
- Strong immune system Contains antioxidant blend with vitamin C & E to help the immune system
- Strong muscles With high quality animal protein and essential minerals to help maintain strong muscles
- Healthy digestion Tailored fibre blend including prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion
- Healthy skin & coat Contains Omega 3 & 6 to support healthy skin and shiny coat
- Healthy teeth Crunchy kibbles and tailored mineral levels for healthy teeth
- Strong bones Enriched with essential minerals and vitamin D to support strong bones
- Healthy heart Formulated with key nutrients to help nourish the heart
- 69% animal protein (out of total protein)
- No fillers, artificial colours, flavours or GMOs
- Wheat free (produced in a factory that handles wheat)
Composition: Maize, dried chicken & turkey 19% (including chicken 11%), maize grits, barley, sorghum, fresh chicken (4.1%), animal fat, dried beet pulp (3.8%), chicken gravy, minerals (including sodium hexametaphosphate (0.38%)), fructooligosaccharides (0.21%), fish oil, brewer's dried yeast.
|Dog Weight||Weight Reduction||Weight Maintenance|
Always ensure fresh water is available. When switching to IAMS, gradually introduce over 4 days. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Suits my fussy Cavalier King Charles SpanielTook ages to find something my girl would willing eat. Eventually tried this and she loves it,also keeps her weight level being light in fat