Lickimat Slomo Turquoise
Lickimats are designed as tasty boredom busters for your cat or dog. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty, fun game with them having to seek out every morsel with their tongue.
- Medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms.
- Great for calming pets before a procedure / treatment e.g. at vets or groomers.
- Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing a calming the hormone into the body.
- No over feeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer.
- Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing pet to enjoy just a small amount of food.
- Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue.
- Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth and gums.
- Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase.
The Lickimat Slomo is a complete slow feeder plate. There are two corners for spreading wet food or runny treats and two corners that pocket dry food and kibble.
Supervise your pets first few times using the Lickimat to ensure they do not chew the it. If product becomes damaged remove from your pet immediately.
Dogs and Cats who eat their meals too quickly.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Not as good as the original LikimatI would recommend the original silicone Likimats or the Likimat Wobble in preference to this one. This one is okay and is fine for my Pug, but when my Labrador got hold of it she chewed the plastic part really easily and damaged it. The rubber squares are okay but the plastic parts are a problem, whereas the original silicone one could handle being picked up and licked to within an inch of its life by my Lab, this one has not fared so well. It has also become a bit twisted/less flat than it was when washed in the dishwasher. The bobble part is quite good for holding raw food, but it is more difficult to get bits of leftover food out from around the edges as they get stuck there and I have to use a cocktail stick to clean them out. It's okay, but I probably wouldn't buy another one.