Nilaqua No Rinse Shampoo for Pets
A wonderful waterless mulberry shampoo, made in the UK and washes rabbits, cats, dogs and even horses, effectively and easily without any additional water or rinsing.
- Vet approved
- Vegan friendly
- Alcohol and paraben free
- Provides a deep clean
- No water or rinsing required
- Removes fox mess and muddy paws
- Nilaqua is vet approved, vegan friendly, alcohol and paraben free
- Leaves the coat beautifully soft and clean
- Kind and gentle formula, blended with a wonderful mulberry scent
- Just apply, massage and towel off easily removing mud and feaces
- Does wet the fur for a deep cleanse, but no additional water or rinsing is required
Composition: Aqua, TEA lauryl sulphate, propylene glycol, cocamidopropyl betaine, phenoxyethanol, parfum, A;kene glycol, disodium EDT.
Apply directly to the coat generously so that it is saturated. Massage to lift the dirt and odours into the solution. Towel dry to remove solution, leaving your pet clean and the towel dirty. For thick fur or heavy soiling remove clumps first and repeat in sections.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
The cats absolutely hated itMy daughters absolutely loved it. Plus the cats smelt really good afterwards. Honestly they smelt fine before, so this is all on my daughters, plus me dealing with the towels and bathroom chaos. Great product.
works well on a temporary basis.My dog threw himself on fox poo last week while in the park. I used the shampoo and got rid of the smell but he still needed a good shower to get rid of the discolouring on his coat.
Great for in between grooming visitsReally foams and lifts the dirt, dries fairly quickly and has a nice scent. Will definitely buy and use again.
Excellent at fox poo!Buy this regularly and can now add this to my skinners order. I won't be without a bottle. It's so handy and works really well!