Nylabone Dura Chew Chicken Souper Dog Toy
Nylabone Chicken Dura Chew PLUS X Large/Souper
- Follow some of our tips to get the best out of your dog's Nylabone
- To excite your dog with his new chew simply scrape on a hard, rough surface to liven up the flavour, bring an old bone back to life in the same way.
- To keep your chews clean give them a scrub with a brush under warm water, using mild, non-toxic detergent, and rinse thoroughly.
- Check your dog's chew regularly, make sure it's whole and intact, with no missing pieces. Always replace if the knuckle ends are worn down, or if it becomes too small to chew safely.
- These non-edible chews are made with nylon. They are NOT intended for consumption.
Made with a tough, durable nylon this toy was made with powerful chewers in mind.
Caution: Proper supervision is advised when playing with all toys to ensure no accidental swallowing. This toy should be regularly inspected to ensure there is no damage. If any damage is seen the toy should then be discarded.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
I imagine that for the right dog, this toy would be great. But for my dogs and myself, this was useless. Definitely a waste of money. It never smelt of chicken and my dogs were completely clueless with it. I wouldn't buy again and I wouldn't recommend it.