Nylabone Puppybone Chicken Wolf Dog Toy
Puppybone Chicken Medium
- Follow some of our tips to get the best out of your puppy's Nylabone
- To excite your puppy with his new chew simply scrape on a hard, rough surface to liven up the flavour, bring an old bone back to life in the same way.
- To keep your chews clean give them a scrub with a brush under warm water, using mild, non-toxic detergent, and rinse thoroughly.
- Check your pup's chew regularly, make sure it's whole and intact, with no missing pieces. Always replace if the knuckle ends are worn down, or if it becomes too small to chew safely.
- These non-edible chews are made with nylon. They are NOT intended for consumption.
Made with a soft, durable nylon these toys were made for puppies who have their very first set of teeth
- Please do not leave unsupervised with your pet.
- Caution: Proper supervision is advised when playing with all toys to ensure no accidental swallowing. This toy should be regularly inspected to ensure there is no damage. If any damage is seen the toy should then be discarded.
Ideal for medium dogs up to 16kg Also available in Medium and X-Large
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Good teething toyOur 14-week-old puppy enjoys this. However, she does prefer natural chew toys If on offer. Still glad I bought it. Adds variety.
my puppy loves this as it is so flexible so little one;s teeth,and mouth , feel good, seems happy with this bone.