Pooch & Mutt Health & Digestion Complete Dry Dog Food
'Health & Digestion' is a premium, grain free, complete dried dog food for dogs that have poor or sensitive digestive systems. The food is packed with active ingredients, including 45% Scottish salmon as fish tends to be easier for dogs to digest than meat, sweet potato as a digestion-aiding fibre, parsley as a natural deodoriser, probiotics and prebiotics to support your dogs sensitive digestion, charcoal which absorbs gasses in the stomach and psyllium which promotes firm stools. Pooch and Mutts 'Health & Digestion' is vet recommended and made in the EU.
Pooch & Mutt 'Health & Digestion' also contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
Why feed grain free?
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.
- 45% salmon; as fish tends to be easier for dogs to digest than meat
- Probiotics and prebiotics; to aid the balance of the good bacteria that promote healthy digestion
- Parsley; used since the 4th century bc to aid digestion
- Sweet potato; which is low gi, high in digestion-aiding fibre and a source of b-vitamins
- Charcoal; used since the days of ancient egypt, especially in cases of flatulence
- Psyllium; a fibre source that promotes firm stools
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants
The quantities below are meant as a rough guide. The correct amount of food will depend on your dog's level of activity, breed, age and if they are overweight or underweight.
Daily Feeding Amount
Meals per Bag
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Great for dogs who have sensitive stomachsMy dog suffers from many allergies & this food has been the best so far at keeping his food intolerances under a degree of control. Fishy breath is a small price to pay.
My 2 dogs love it!My 2 dogs have sensitive skin and tummyâ€™s - this food suits them perfectly. Theyâ€™re happy and healthy and donâ€™t have any problems.
Ideal for my dogMy dog loves this food, and it has been brilliant for his tummy, which has been sensitive in the past. Great that I can buy it in the big size pack and get it delivered.
Been feeding this to my springers for years nowOne of my dogs suffered from gastric problems and this food sorted him out. They are both very well on it and I mix it at tea time with home cooked meat or fish.
The food seems differentMy dogs have been on this food for a couple of years now but it does seem to have changed and they are not as keen. What I do question though is why the packaging on the front says "Product of the United Kingdom" but on the back it is printed with "Made in CZ for Pooch and Mutt"! Very misleading. Sorry I have changed brands now.