Pooch & Mutt Mobile Bones and Joint Dog Supplements
Pooch and Mutt is the UK's first ethically approved canine supplement company. Pooch and Mutt products are of the highest quality and designed to help provide your dog with a happy and healthy life.
Mobile Bones is a highly palatable powdered joint and bone supplement, which has a unique blend of 16 natural active ingredients to help promote.
- Comfort in and around the joint
- Mobility in and around the joint
- Improved joint structure
- The development of strong, dense and healthy bones
- Glucosamine one of the best-known natural ingredients that helps keep joints comfortable, healthy and lubricated
- MSM for tendon and ligament health, cartilage formation and muscle recovery
- Omega 3 and 6 to support and lubricate joints and help deal with stress
- Antioxidants selenium, vitamins c and e to mop up free radicals and help the maintenance and structure of joints
- B complex vitamins for oxygen supply to the muscles and to help protein turnover bone collagen, cartilage protein tissue elastin and muscle
- Bioflavenoids to help absorption and to maximise joint flexibility
- Manganese for cartilage formation and bone strength
- Calcium, phosphorous and silicon for strong healthy bones
- Mint rich in bioflavenoids to support worn joints
- Alfalfa a rich source of calcium and protein essential for tissue maintenance
- Yucca containing saponins, which actively promote joint comfort
|Dog Size||tsp per day||Pack lasts|
Mix the recommended daily amount with your dog's regular food ( in one feed or split between feeds). If your dog is at the larger end of the weight range you may need to add an extra half tsp.Introduce gradually.For best results feed year-round.Dogs should have access to fresh, clean water at all times.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Ideal to add to foodBought this for my 5 year old Jack Russell who seemed to be a bit stiff sometimes when going for a walk. I sprinkle it onto his food and he loves it. Seems to have helped with his joints too!
RecommendedI have a 10 year old pug thatâ€™s started to get a bit slow in his old age. The vet mentioned his back legs were starting to get a bit stiff and you could see this in his walking. I donâ€™t want him on medication just now, if I can avoid it, so I tried this and it has made such a difference. He only gets about 2/3rds of a teaspoon each day but itâ€™s definitely helping him and I can see he has more flexibility again.
Works wonders!!My dog has luxating patella and from the first few days after feeding this supplement to him he has stopped limping and runs and jumps everywhere with no issue!!! He is a picky eater but has had no problem eating this powder sprinkled on his kibble 5*!
Great for elderly dogsMy 13 year old Cavalier Kings Charles is moving for freely. So good to see her trotting behind our younger dogs.
great productPooch and mutt mobile bones is a great product for helping my dogs to ne ache and stiffness ftee