Trixie Dog Powerharness in Black
Black Julius-K9® Powerharness, Mini (M)
- An elastic flashlight-holder can be found on the right side.
- Robust, water-repellent cover made of scratch-proof polyester.
- Strenghtened INOX D-ring on the back part to fix the leash – no need of collar anymore.
- The experiences show that most dogs are guided easier with a harness, as it makes walking more comfortable for them.
- There is a patch with hook&loop fastener on both sides.
- The reflective, adjustable chest belt and reflective seam provides great visibility for your dog, especially in the night traffic.
- The size of the harness can be adjusted by the slide on the abdominal belt and the strong hook&loop fastener on the chest belt.
- With this improved option you can adjust the harness easier to the required size.
To adjust the velcro chest strap developed by Julius-K9® in 1997, open it and loop it through the oval ring which is on the front side of the harness. Close it on the inner side so the velcro's hooks and loops are facing each other. Set between the minimum and maximum length settings, the chest strap can support several times the dog's weight.
Never leave your dog unattended while tied up. Warning: choosing the wrong harness size, as well as incorrect harness adjustment and collar use may result in the dog slipping out of the harness or the collar. If the harness is too small, the chest strap puts pressure on the dog's neck instead of distributing it over the chest area. Choosing the wrong harness size may result in injury.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
I bought the Julius harness for my puppyThe 1st harness the fastening catch failed after 3 days.It was replaced within 24 hrs but l feel this catch may fail again.
Too BigThough I bought the smallest harness, the mini-mini, itâ€™s too big for my five month old Yorkie/Cairn cross, he can easily get out of it so cannot be used.
Great quality at a great priceSolidly built but looks comfortable for the dog too. Great price for a top piece of kit.
Great qualityComfy fit perfect for my chunky little Jack Russell
Great for small dogsSo pleased with this harness my Lhasa Apso loves it , so easy to put on and easy to clip in to in the car .