Winalot Shapes Dog Treat Biscuits
Winalot® Shapes® are wholesome biscuits that help give your dog the bounce he needs to go out and enjoy family life.
Feed Winalot® Shapes® as a snack, treat or as a tasty reward during training.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- With fibre to help support a healthy digestion
- With B vitamins to help support vitality and sustain energy levels
- Contains antioxidants to help support natural defences
- For your dog's health, respect the feeding guide and exercise him daily. Supervise your dog when giving him/her the treat. Clean fresh drinking water should always be available.
With antioxidants and coloured with EC additives
This product should be stored in a dry and clean place at ambient temperature
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents|
|Vit. A:||19 000|
|Vit. B group:||180|
- Daily feeding guide:
- Up to 15kg animal - 2-13 biscuits per day
- 15 - 30kg animal - 13-22 biscuit per day
- 30kg and above - 22-30 biscuits per day
Winalot Shapes may be fed at any time of the day as a treat or reward. When feeding treats you may want to adjust the quantity of your dog's main meal to keep him in a lean active condition.
Product reviews are filtered by language.
The following reviews are available in English.
Our Dog Loves ThemI buy these regularly for our dog as a reward for good behaviour. Easy to slip in a pocket & my dog loves them.
They float so are good for water trainingThe dogs think theyâ€™re delicious This is a complete waste of time
Good valueI got these to treat a neighbour's labrador my husband is currently walking. He (the dog!) loves them. A reasonably priced product with an excellent variety. Too big for our own mutt (a Bichon), but it didn't stop him trying to eat them.
My favourite treatsWinalot Shapes are the only biscuits my dog has, they are excellent. I have been giving them to my dogs for years. I like the fact you can buy bigger bags and with a Bernese that's handy.
Good Old fashioned biscuitsI have a labrador and all biscuits and treats are received with equal enthusiasm but they look and smell nice so that is good enough for me. These have stood the space of time, I remember them as a child.