Conditions of Use & Sale
Welcome to Paws.com (the “Website”). This Website is owned and operated by Speciality Stores Ltd, trading as Paws, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09158618 having its registered office at 15-19 Baker's Row, London, EC1R3DG ( “we” or “us”). Our VAT number is GB912036955.
You can contact us by phone on 020 8089 3880 or by email at [email protected]. You can also write to us at the following address:
Speciality Stores Ltd
15-19 Baker's Row,
We provide access to the Website and we sell our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page. For the purposes of these terms "products" shall mean any products agreed to be supplied by us to you in accordance with the terms and conditions set out on this Website.
Please read these conditions carefully before using the Website. By accessing and using this Website you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions and any other terms or notices set out on this Website. You should print a copy of these terms for future reference. We may amend these terms from time to time as set out in paragraph 20. Every time you wish to order products from our Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that will apply at that time.
Your use of the Website is subject to our conditions of use, set out in Part 1 here, and any purchase of products from our Website shall be governed by our conditions of sale, set out in Part 2 here. The terms and conditions which apply to repeat orders are set out in Part 3 here, and any promotional or competition terms can be found in Part 4 here.
e may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation, including other members of our group of companies (which includes any of our holding companies from time to time, and any subsidiary from time to time of any of our holding company ("Paws Group")). We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end a contract for the purchase of products within 7 days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for products not provided.
1. Your Account
If you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password and any other user identification, and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and you should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update the information you provided us with in the My Account area of the Website.
We reserve the right to refuse access to the Website, terminate accounts, disable any user identification code or password, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you. You may not sign up for more than one account with us per person. For this purpose we reserve the right to cross reference the names and addresses of new members with our existing customer database. We reserve the right to close your account or the account of your referee or to cancel any order where we suspect at our sole discretion that you have opened multiple accounts to assist prescription fraud, to take advantage of the referral program or of discount codes limited to one use per person.
2. Privacy and Security
3. Access to the Website
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the Website may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
We reserve the right to withdraw our Website for business and operational reasons at any time. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any withdrawal.
4. Restriction on Use
We grant you access to this Website for your personal use but you are not authorised to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent. You may not resale or make any commercial use of this Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This Website or any portion of this Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trade mark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of this Website without our express written consent.
You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g. our prices and product listings) parts of this Website without our express written consent.
You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You must not establish a link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
5. Your Conduct
You may only purchase products from our Website if you are at least 18 years old.
You must not use the Website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity, in the UK or any other country in the world;
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam";
- for any purpose which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious or harmful data);
- for any purpose for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
6. Reviews, comments, communications and other content
Users of this Website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you:
- grant us the non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sublicensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media; and
- grant us and our sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose; and
- agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to us, including the execution of deeds and documents, at our request;
- represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to us: (i) the content and material is accurate; (ii) use of the content and material you supply does not breach any of our applicable policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify us for all claims brought by a third party against us arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties; and
- recognise that the views expressed by other users on our Website do not represent our views or values.
7. Copyright, Trademarks and Other Proprietary Rights
All the content of this Website, including but not limited to the text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software, is protected by copyright, trademarks and/or other intellectual property or proprietary rights owned by or licensed to us. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing in this Website should be considered as granting any license or right under any of our copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or that of any third party. You may not use any of our logos or other proprietary graphic or trademark, whether owned by us or licenced to us, without our express written consent.
Further, you may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Website without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this Website, without our express written consent.
The following EU and UK registered trade marks are owned or licensed by us or a member of the Paws Group:
"Paws" logos, registered with trade mark registration numbers 017872198 and 017871419
"Paws.com" logo, registered with trade mark registration number 017871422
“Petmeds” logos, registered with trade mark registration numbers 009339789 and 10906949
“MedicAnimal”, registered with trade mark registration number 007604911
“MedicAnimal Care with a Conscience” logo, registered with trade mark registration number 007605009
“Pet Supermarket” logos, registered with trade mark registration numbers UK00002510510A, UK0002510510B and 008144628.
You are not permitted to use any of these trade marks without our prior approval . All rights are reserved.
This part 2 deals with conditions relating to the sale of products by us to you.
8. Our contract
Our contract will be on these terms and conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms and conditions which you purport to apply under any purchase order, confirmation email, specification or other document or transmission).
We will endeavour to ensure that the supply of products through our Website complies with the relevant laws on veterinary medicines, as amended from time to time.
When you place an order to purchase a product from us, we will send you an e-mail acknowledging your order and containing the details of your order. However, please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you (the “Order has been shipped” Confirmation E-mail). That acceptance will be complete and the contract between us will only be formed at the time we send the “Order has been shipped” Confirmation E-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a “Order has been shipped” Confirmation E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
If we are unable to supply you with a product, for example because that product is no longer in stock or no longer available because of an error on our Website (including without limitation an error regarding the price or the nature of the product you ordered) we will inform you by email and will not process your order. If you have already paid for the products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time where we reasonably suspect that you have not acted wholly in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. Your Responsibilities
In order for us to ascertain the suitability of sending veterinary products to you, we will require you to supply key information (such as species, breed, age and weight) on the animal/patient concerned. It is vital that all information you supply to us is complete and accurate in all respects because we will, in good faith, rely entirely on the key information you provided in order to ensure that we provide the correct and appropriate (if at all) medication to your animal.
Any false or inaccurate information you supply to us could result in certain products being prescribed to your animal that are unsuitable or inappropriate for the intended use you have specified to us. Therefore, you hereby undertake at all times to provide true, complete and accurate information to us when ordering any veterinary products from us. You hereby acknowledge that we shall have no liability or responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage that may result to you, your animal or a third party incurred as a result of our reliance on false or inaccurate information supplied by you or on your behalf.
Prior to the purchase of products, it is important that you are satisfied regarding the following matters: the appropriateness of particular products, correct use, storage, handling, waste disposal and correct administration of products.
In order for you to be satisfied regarding the matters set out above in respect of veterinary medicinal products, we ask that you read the data sheet(s) that apply to the veterinary medicinal products that you intend to purchase at you can find in the Product Information Database of Veterinary Medicines Directory’s website (VMD) (a link to which will be available on the product page), prior to confirming and proceeding with purchase of veterinary medicinal products.
Please note that we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that every veterinary medicinal product supplied by us will be accompanied by an applicable datasheet.
If you wish to obtain advice or have any queries regarding any of the products supplied by us on this Website prior to the purchase of those products including without limitation, if having read the relevant information in the applicable data sheet(s), you still have a query or wish to obtain further advice regarding any veterinary medicinal products, we strongly encourage you to contact our pharmacist, vet or SQP. You can contact our pharmacist, vet or SQP and ask questions by using the contact details set out in the Contact Us section of the Website.
Resale of any medicine products purchased on our Website is strictly prohibited.
We understand that on occasion you want to return an item you purchased from us. We are striving to make this process quick and convenient for you.
For more information on returns or to request a return / refund, contact us using the details set out at the top of this page.
Unfortunately, due to regulatory law, we cannot accept the return of any medication including flea and worming treatments. If you return such a medication to us, we can dispose of this for you but are not authorised to resell this. If an order containing medicinal products is faulty, we will accept returns within 30 days of the order date.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with any product you purchased from us, you can return by notifying us within 14 calendar days of receipt. The product must be returned within 14 calendar days of your notification to us in its original packaging, unopened and in condition for resale.
You can use the model instructions for cancellation found here.
We only accept returns of products that have been purchased through our Website.
If the product arrives in bad condition, or if for some reason the return is the result of an error on our part, you must notify us immediately and we will resend or refund the product (in our sole discretion) within 14 days of the order date.
Any return that does not meet the above conditions may not be refunded or replaced.
Unless the product is faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us. If we have agreed to collect the products from you, we will charge you the cost to us of collection. If the product is faulty, please contact the product's manufacturer directly within their stated warranty period.
If you cancel your contract we will:
- refund you the price you paid for the products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop;
- refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer standard delivery at one cost but you chose to have premium delivery at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option; and
- make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- if you have received the product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us; or
- if you have not received the product or have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.
If for any reason you do not accept delivery of any of the products or we is unable to deliver the products on time because you have not provided the appropriate instructions, we may attempt to deliver the product again in which case you will be liable for all reasonable related costs and expenses.
If you do not accept delivery of any of the products because you have cancelled the contract pursuant to Clause 10 above you will receive a refund or credit for any sum that has been paid by you in accordance with Clause 10.
The products will be under your risk and responsibility from completion of delivery.
However, you will only own the products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
Please note that some couriers may leave the products with a neighbour, or in a place on your property which they consider to be a ‘safe place’ if you are not in.
12. Price and Payment
Price shown will be inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery costs.
The prices of the products will be as quoted from time to time on our website, subject to clause 13 below. We may change the price of our products at any time without notice.
Any offer pricing, promotional pricing or other discount prices shall apply in a limited way only as described on the relevant product pages on our Website and subject always to such additional terms and conditions as we may specify. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer, promotion or discount without notice.
Unless otherwise expressly stated by us, any discount codes may be used only in relation to a single order and shall not apply to subsequent orders, including recurring orders.
Payment for the products is due immediately upon the placing of your order. To place an order, you will be directed to the checkout page. Should you wish to place an order online, you will be required to complete an order form and pay by credit/debit card. Alternatively, you can order products by contacting us by telephone. By placing an order by telephone you are agreeing to be bound by these terms.
No payment shall be deemed to have been received and no delivery will take place until we receive cleared funds.
'RRP' means the resale price of a product recommended by the manufacturer or supplier.
We only specify the product RRP where this has been disclosed by the manufacturer or supplier.
13. Pricing and availability
If an item is not available at the time of ordering, this will be mentioned as “out of stock” on the product information page. As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail if any products you order turn out to be unavailable. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such.
Despite our efforts, a small number of the products in our catalogue maybe mispriced. Rest assured, however, that we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatch or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
14. Product quality
We are under a legal duty to supply goods to you that are in conformity with the contract between us.
The images of the products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images.
All veterinary medicines on our Website are sourced from UK veterinary wholesalers and dispensed by qualified and registered UK veterinarians/pharmacists.
We will endeavour to deliver products that are not due to expire within a reasonable period of time of the date of delivery. That said, please note that veterinary products are in their nature liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. We therefore strongly recommend that you check the expiration date on the manufacturer packaging of the product delivered to you and make sure that it is used within the time frame.
It is your responsibility to store, use and maintain the products as outlined in the manufacturer datasheet/written instructions.
If you discover a defect in the product as a result of damage in transit, you are obliged to give us written notice of the defect within two business days of the time you discovered or ought to have discovered the defect. In such a case, we will request the product to be returned for examination. If the product is deemed defective as a result of transit, we will provide you with the same product or a refund.
We will not incur any responsibility if you fail to store the products appropriately, use them after their expiry date or use a product damaged in transit without having informed us.
When ordering goods from us for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
Additionally, please note that when ordering medicinal products from us, you are considered the importer of medicine and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
We make no representation that any products referred on this Website are appropriate for use or available in other locations. Those who choose to access this Website from outside of the European Union or the EEA are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers dispatching products internationally to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
16. Links to Other Websites
We have provided links on this Website to other sites for information purposes only and such links do not constitute an endorsement by us of the content, materials and/or any offer or offerings placed or referred to on such other websites or as a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature. We have no control whatsoever as regards the content of such websites and does therefore not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, and content of any of these and any other third-parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use. If you decide to access any third party websites linked to this Website and rely on any information collected in such websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
17. Electronic communications
When you visit the Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by e-mail, live chat or by posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
18. Our Liability
Although we endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the content placed on this Website, we do not warrant or guarantee its accuracy or correctness or that of any other content or materials referred to in or made available by means of this Website. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material. The material on this Website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. In addition, we do not warrant or guarantee that the Website and its operation, its content or the services that make it available are virus free or free of other harmful components, or that your use of this Website and its content will be uninterrupted.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages (including loss of profits, income or revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, business, goodwill or wasted expenditure), including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this Website, any of its content, any web browser or the use thereof or inability or use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if we or our representatives are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Our liability in contract shall only cover losses that are a reasonably foreseeable and direct consequence of the breach of contract. Our total liability in contract (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance of the contract shall not exceed three times the amount paid for the products under the relevant contract. We shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising out of or in connection with the contract.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law or equity.
Nothing in these conditions affects in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused from our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence, wilful misconduct or fraudulent misrepresentation.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold us fully indemnified as well as indemnify all companies within the Paws Group for any losses, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), or liabilities, whatsoever suffered or incurred directly by us or companies within the Paws Group as a consequence of your breach or non-observance of these conditions or the contract, your improper use of this Website or in relation to any claim which may be brought against us or any company within the Paws Group by a third party in relation to your use of the Website.
20. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our Website, policies, and these Conditions of Use & Sale at any time by updating the relevant posting on our Website. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Use & Sale in force at the time that you use the Website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you).
21. Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
If any of these terms and conditions is deemed to be invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, that condition shall be deemed severable and the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected by such invalidity or unenforceability and shall remain in full force and effect.
If you have any queries, comments or complaints with respect to the contract, the Website or any products, please contact us immediately using the contact details in set out at the top of this page.
25. Governing law and jurisdiction
These conditions, your use and access to the Website and any contract brought into existence as a result of usage of this Website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. Any disputes arising in connection thereto shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between us and the customer (‘you’, ‘your’) in respect of your repeat orders, in addition to our usual Terms and Conditions, Privacy Notice and any other legal terms on our website. By placing a repeat order, you are agreeing to these terms.
In the event of a conflict between this Part 3 and any other of our terms, this Part 3 will prevail.
26. Setting up Your Repeat Orders
Repeat orders are available on products where indicated on the product page. You will be able to set up your repeat order on the cart or checkout page, selecting how often you would like to receive your repeat product (from 1 week to 1 year).
If you set up multiple repeat orders on the same day, at the same frequency, we may group these into one repeat order. If the orders have different delivery options, the cheapest delivery option selected will automatically be applied to the grouped order.
Your subscription will continue until cancelled in the manner set out below.
Each repeat order is a separate contract by law. The contract is concluded when your order is dispatched and you are sent confirmation of dispatch.
27. Price of the Products
For your first order, the price of the products will be the price displayed on the Website at the time you place the order.
For subsequent recurring deliveries, the applicable price will be the price of the product at the time payment is taken (approximately 5 days after you are emailed to remind you about your order (“Reminder Email”)).
You may select express delivery for your first order. For subsequent repeat orders the same delivery method will automatically be selected. Delivery charges for repeat orders are calculated based on the delivery thresholds stated on the Website.
Any discount codes or specific promotions applied to your first order may not apply to subsequent recurring orders.
28. Order Process
After your first order, the repeat order will be automatically placed at your selected interval, using the same payment method used to set up the recurring order. You will be sent a Reminder Email 5 days before payment is taken to confirm that the order is being placed at which stage you will have the following options:
- Do nothing and receive your order as specified in the email;
- Amend frequency of order;
- Edit quantity of ordered products; or
- Cancel your repeat orders altogether.
These actions can be performed up to 5 days after your Reminder Email within your customer account area.
Your payment will be taken 5 days after your Reminder Email, and dispatch usually occurs 2-3 days after payment (depending on the delivery option selected on your first order).
If you card is nearing expiry, expired, or otherwise fails to process, the order will fail to go through and we will try to contact you. Similarly, if your order fails for any other reason (for example the product is out of stock or your address is not recognised) our customer contact centre will get in touch.
Repeat orders may be returned in accordance with our usual returns policy.
29. Cancellation or Changes
You can make changes to your subscription as per the bullet points above at any time in your customer account online.
You can cancel your recurring order at any time via the Website or by contacting our customer care team on the phone number set out at the top of this page. Please be aware, it may not be possible to cancel your recurring order once payment has been taken (although customer care will do their best to help you if you phone them!)
Please note we may cancel your recurring order for any reason in our sole discretion, including if the ordered product is discontinued.
30. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Repeat Order Terms
We reserve the right to alter, suspend or terminate the repeat orders scheme at any time by updating the relevant page on our Website.
We also reserve the right to amend these Repeat Order Terms at any time by updating this page. You will be subject to the Repeat Order Terms in force at the time that each order is placed.
31. General Promotional Terms
Any promotion or offer on our website is subject to the relevant promotional terms and conditions below.
- Although we try to ensure that there is enough stock to meet demand, all promotions are available while stocks last and are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any promotion at any time without notice.
- If you have been charged in relation to any product which we cannot fulfil as part of the promotion, your account will be refunded with the price charged.
- On all multi-buy promotions the discount will be applied to the lowest priced item.
- Delivery costs are excluded from all offers and promotions.
- Some products may be excluded from offers and promotions at our discretion.
32. 20% Off First Order
- Valid on orders placed from 14 April 2022 to 30 June 2022.
- Applies only to orders with a value of £45 or more.
- Maximum discount of £50.
- Applies to new customers only.
- Limited to one use per customer. We reserve the right to cross-reference your account within our database in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- The discount will be applied automatically if you visit the website using the link in the email sent to you regarding this promotion, and when the order reaches £45 or more.
33. Facebook Prize Draw
In the event of any conflict or consistency with any other communications, advertising or promotional materials, or anything else contained in the rest of these terms, this paragraph 33 shall prevail.
• Promoter: Speciality Stores Limited trading as Paws, 15-19 Baker’s Row, London, EC1R 3DG
• Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
• The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except our employees, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
• The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
• All entries must be submitted by following Paws’ social media account on Facebook, liking the competition post and adding a comment in the comments section of the competition post.
• The opening date is 09/06/2022 and the closing date is midnight 16/06/2022.
• The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
• A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process or supervised by an independent person on 17/06/2022 (Draw Date). The winner will be announced on Facebook.
• The winner will receive a voucher to spend online at Paws.com to the value of £100. There is only one prize.
• The winner will be notified via Facebook on the Draw Date. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 28 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
• The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
• The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
• The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname of the prize winner and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails [email protected] or writes to Speciality Stores Limited, 15-19 Bakers’ Row, London EC1R 3DG, (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated above. If you object to any or all of your surname and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter using the contact details set out above in such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
• The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
• The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
These Conditions of Use & Sale were last modified on 09/06/2022